Introduction to PNAC
History of PNAC
Working with Stakeholders
Benefits of Accreditation
Testing and Calibration Laboratories Accreditation (ISO/IEC 17025)
Medical Laboratories Accreditation (ISO 15189)
Certification Bodies Accreditation (ISO/IEC 17021)
Halal Certification Bodies Accreditation (PS 4992)
Inspection Bodies Accreditation (ISO/IEC 17020)
Proficiency Testing Provider Accreditation (ISO/IEC 17043)
Product Certification Bodies Accreditation (ISO/IEC 17065)
Personnel Certification Bodies Accreditation (ISO/IEC 17024)
Grievance Cell for Pensioners
Directory of Accredited Organisations
List of Proficiency Testing Program of APLAC
Complaints and Appeals
Documents for Comments
How to Apply for Accreditation
Testing and Calibration Labs
Certification Bodies (CBs)
Inspection Bodies (IBs)
Halal Certification Bodies
Proficiency Testing Provider
Product Certification Bodies
Personnel Certification Bodies
Apply as an Assessors/Expert
Assessor feedback by Lab
PNAC Documents for Assessor
Feedback on Assessor by Lab
Assessor feedback using questioner form
Name of the Organization Assessed:
Reference No (Provided by PNAC):
Name Of Assessor:
Date of Assessment:
Your email Address:
1) Is the Assessment carried out in a satisfactory way?
2) Did he/she follow the programme?
3) How was the time managed?
4) How was the Performance of opening meeting?
Well anticipated form both ends
5) Was the report for the assessment written in accordance with the finding of the assessment?
Yes, all finding corrent
No, all finding corrent
6) Has the assessor demonstrated Knowledge about the requirements and policy with relevant areas?
Yes, Very well demonstrated
No, Poorly demonstrated
7) Did the technical assessor had sufficient knowledge regarding the assessment?
Yes, he/she was expert
No, he/she wasn't expert
8) Was the assessor prepared for the assessment?
9) Did the assessor use the checklist?
10) Was the non-conformity form filled out in a satisfactory manner?
11) Did the assessor show sufficient control during the assessment?
12) Was the assessor misleading?
13) Did the Lead Assessor manage discussion in a satisfactory way?
Yes, he/she was having authoritative command over standard
No, he/she wasn't have
14) Did the assessor dig deep into the problems?
Yes, In very helpful way
No, very well
15) Did the assessor show sufficient flexibility or understanding?
16) Did the assessor selected sufficient samples?
17) Has the assessor concentrated on important issues?
18) Were non-conformities written based on facts?
Yes, All NCs were based on facts
19) Has the non-conformities been presented without bias?
20) Has the assessor been able to handle unforeseen situation?
21) Has the assessment procedure been followed?