Pakistan National Accreditation Council (PNAC) is granting to only those organizations who have demonstrated competence by fulling the requirements of relevant national and international standards.
Application for accreditation
To apply for accreditation please download and complete the relevant application form(s).
- Accreditation of testing and calibration labs
- Accreditation of …………………………………….8 services ……….
- Voluntary Assessors
Pakistan National Accreditation Council (PNAC) is the national apex body for providing the recognized accreditation services to both public and private sector of the country under the WTO regime. For the purpose, this office intends to use the technical expertise/services of the trained professionals for different fields of accreditation.
If you have the interest in this field of quality and have professional capabilities with the proper trainings on any of accreditation standard like ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 15189, ISO17020, ISO 17021, ISO 17065, ISO 22000, HACCP, PS 4992 etc then follow the following process;
- Fill the Form (Download) Scan it and place in a folder by your name.
- Scan all your relevant documents and place in the same folder.
- Zip the folder and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org