|Inspection Bodies Accreditation Courses
|This course is designed for the staff of Inspection body working on ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and for newly inducted staff. It gives participants guidance and training in the skills needed to develop and implement an effective quality management system based on ISO/IEC 17020:2012, the international standard used for accrediting inspection bodies.
- Introduction to Accreditation of Inspection Body, an overview of ISO/IEC 17020:2012
- International Dimension of Accreditation
- The development, documentation and implementation of quality systems.
- Accreditation Body Operation and Regulations
- Accreditation process of PNAC
- Internal Auditing
- Selection, training and supervision of Inspectors
- Equipment management and calibration
- Inspection Reports & Certificate
- Exercises, Assignments and Discussions
|The course is presented by senior staff of PNAC, each with a background and a detailed knowledge of the implementation of ISO/IEC 17020:2012.
|Duration: Three to Five Day
|Venue & Dates will be announced one month before each course.